Monday 2 May 2011

FOTN (Saturday, 30th April)


Hello my lovely ladies!

I know I am the laziest blogger in the universe and I would like to apologise (again...) for lack of posts... 

Hope you all had an amazing long weekend! On Friday I watched the Royal Wedding with my lovely fiancé and afterwards we went to the Exeter’s Food and Drink Festival. It was a great day of stuffing ourselves with delish local food and drink and watching Michael Caine, James and Chris Tanners and other talented chefs cooking mouth watering food. We have also stocked up on some of our favourite chilli products – Chilli Jam and Chilli Jelly from South Devon Chilli Farm.  

On Saturday I went shopping and got few bits and bobs. I was looking for a cute dress for the evening and I bought one in H&M. I had an eye on this one for ages and was happy they still had it in every single size :) I tried UK10 as normally that’s my size but it was lil too big in the boobies department so without trying on I just bought size UK8 which was a bit tight but I still managed to squeeze in (talking about sacrifice to look good ;))
There was also this amazing emerald green evening dress which I tried on but size UK8 was bit too tight and unfortunately they did not have any UK10 in stock. I was really upset as I wanted it soo bad and they did not have any on their website either – I will have to have an eye on it on e-bay. I hope I will be lucky enough to get it before August! 

I bought few things from Superdrug and will try my best to make a lil haul post very soon.
For now - please see few photos from Saturday night (my make up + dress) and that emerald dress... (Please excuse my ever so happy face :) ).







Take care my lovely beauties! 

Monika

5 comments:

  1. honey!! great post!
    love it!!!=D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post !

    Btw, I'm your latest follower, visit my blog and follow me back if you like http://honeyblondelife.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Dress, is amazing! You have a really nice blog! Love it! :)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes are STUNNING! very sultry :)

    ReplyDelete