Wednesday 15 December 2010

My lovely ladies, I would like to apologise for being such a lazy bum... No posts for soo long! :(

Last month my lovely fiancé went food shopping and came back with a Glamour mag. He got it for me as he knows how much I like my 'beautifying gems' - there was a 'Nails Inc' nail polish attached. I think there was 4 to choose from and he opted for Hampstead Heath. At first I was a little bit unsure as it looks quite dark, but after trying it on - I loved it! I needed only one coat and although I'm not a pro with dark nail polishes and I needed to correct quite a bit I was very impressed with the result. Just one coat! Ahh... And it's perfect for this time of the year as it's so Christmasy! Perfect for a Christmas Party! (which by the way is this Friday and I still have no dress! :'( ).
The staying power? ... Not so good... Didn't wash any dishes - only had a shower and washed my hands few times (as per usual) and it started to wear off already the next day. No chipping though.
Because it was free and I love the colour and shine - I will use it happily, but because of my 'wonderful skills' with dark varnishes and the staying power I would not purchase it again...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I got that Glamour with the free nails inc polish too :) I got a different colour though. Not bad for a freebie!

    http://gottaloveatrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete