Sunday 24 October 2010

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

My lovely fiancĂ© took me shopping today and while browsing in TK Maxx I've found this little gem. I read about it's magical powers so many times --> I always wanted to try it! So when I saw it I had to have it! :) At £9.00 it's around £6.00 cheaper than in the high street stores.
As my skin is dry and sometimes flaky on my cheeks and around my nose, I'm looking forward to trying this super cream. I've already tried it on my lips and so far so good! Will post my thoughts on it after few weeks.

















Hope you had fab weekend lovely ladies! Please let me know if you used 8 hour cream and what did you think of it. What are your favourite and tried skin repairers?

Regards

M.

- Posted using BlogPress from m
y iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment